In person or online, Katie is adept at providing stimulating and informative presentations, keynotes and webinars to educators and business leaders anywhere, anytime. Each presentation is research-based and shares extensive experience with emerging technologies, collaborative learning, entrepreneurship, engaging China, paradigm shifts in teaching, working in regional areas and learning and how to bring more alignment to your work practice and life.
- September, 2016 – Invited speaker “Educators as Change Agents” – NSW Distance Education Symposium, Sydney
- July, 2016 – Workshop leader “Collaborative Technology to enhance learning, assessment and build professional networks” – National Chinese Language Teacher’s Conference, Brisbane
- May, 2016 – Invited Speaker “Supporting Asian Literacy in regional Australia and beyond” – Australia China Friendship Association National Conference, Tasmania
- April, 2016 – Leader of workshops & presentations at 11 different International Schools in China on Connect with China Collaborative – youth and climate change dialogue, China (Dalian, Anshan, Beijing, Shanghai, Qingdao, Suzhou)
- April, 2016 – Guest speaker “Connect with China Collaborative” 21C Radio, Virtual
- November, 2015 – Keynote “Connect with China Collaborative and Global Perspectives” – Global Education Conference, Virtual
- May 2014 – Keynote “Marine Debris local and global initiatives” East China Normal University, Shanghai
- May 2014 – Workshop leader “Creativity increases learner engagement & environmental education” – Indigenous outreach program, RiYue Bay Surf Club, China.
- October 2013 – Invited Speaker “Australian Marine Debris Education Kit” – National Australian Marine Debris Initiative & Tangaroa Blue Conference – Western Australia.
- June 2013 – Guest Speaker on the “Australian Marine Debris Initiative” – Byron Bay FM Radio, Australia.