We co-ordinate and manage projects and teams – in-house, outsourced, virtual and actual.
Whether you have a small team working together locally or a globally dispersed network of contractors, we have extensive experience in coordinating and managing teams working in education and training, or learning and development projects.
We are specialists in designing innovative learning solutions that align to curriculum.
We can work alongside your team or independently to brainstorm, design and develop your idea. We love to utilise technology to break down barriers and increase learner engagement. Our past work includes building e-learning courses on Canvas, live streaming and virtual excursions for early childhood, school, corporates and ESOL. We work alongside subject matter experts and bring in the right specialists for each project.
We facilitate engaging learning experiences that are practical and results-driven
Mandarin Pathways runs workshops to assist educators & companies with their own learning and development. Our workshops cover digital change management, instructional design, engagement strategies, digital tools for learning & the workplace, project planning, and personal branding.
Our strengths are:
- China & Australian K-12 market insights
- Live streaming & virtual excursions
- Collaborative practice
- Capacity to develop, write, review and ensure quality to complex curriculum, documents and briefs.
- Designing globally based learning projects
- Increasing learner engagement strategies
- E-learning course design & collaborative digital tools.